Breaking

Fire guts former President Obasanjo’s house in Abeokuta



A fire has gutted a house belonging to former President Olusegun Obasanjo.



The fire which reportedly broke out on Wednesday night wreaked havoc on the building situated at the Ita-Eko area of Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital.

Witnesses say the fire was caused by a power surge. A source told our correspondent that a spark that went off after power supply was restored to the building was the cause of the fire.



Residents trooped out to assist the domestic workers in the house to put out the fire.

The extent of damage to the building has not been confirmed as cameras were not allowed in and around the vicinity.

However, there are reports that the fire only razed a store and not the main building in the former president’s compound. ChannelsTv
Disclaimer
Most News articles reported on LOCAL AFRICAN REALITY are a reflection of what is published in the media. LOCAL AFRICAN REALITY is not in a position to verify the accuracy of daily news articles, however, we ensure that only news articles from credible sources are reflected in this service. Independent opinions which are mailed to us may also be published from time to time at our discretion, however the sources for these independent articles will be clearly stated.


Share your story with us: SMS: +23409067561649, Whatsapp: +2349067561649, Email: localafricanreality@gmail.com or qubesentertainmentmagazine@yahoo.com
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2349067561649, Twitter: @localafricanr